Thursday, April 07, 2005

235. Tantrums

Diana wasn't feeling well, so we went to the gynecologist. I got to see Duece for the first time, wiggling around. Arms, hands, head, legs, feet. Too early to see the sex even if Diana lets me see it. Diana is OK, just stressed out.

William is well. I think he's become aware that he is cute. Abuela took him to the park yesterday and supposedly he had a ball. He also flirted with an Indian woman, whom he ended up putting his head on her lap. He pulls me into his room, and then pulls down, so that I go onto the ground, and stay a while.

When he throws a tantrum he flaps his arms, or his head gets so heavy and weary that he must lean it against something. He threw a tantrum because I took a penny away, afraid he would put it into a socket. I gave it back. The only sockets he can really get to are in his room, and I watched him so he didn't go in there with it. He threw a tantrum because I wouldn't be led into his room. But I went in. He throws a tantrum when I have a glass of something and won't let him sample. Or food.

No comments: