Thursday, April 14, 2005

240. One

Tuesday night, Diana was smacking his mom in the face while she fed him. He's drinking grandma's special boiled milk. He's off the mixture of formula and milk mixture. He's on the milk now. Abuela boils milk, which is probably wise in Ecuador where she grew up, but seems redundant in pasteurized America. William has also moved up from size 5 diapers to size 6 diapers. As soon as the stash of 5's wears out.

William gave me a sneeze shower. It's starting to crust up today. I took Thursday off, to be with William for his birthday. I gave him some DVDs, which we watched. Then I gave him a bath. He took a nap. I slept longer, and Zane let me sleep some. So did William. My mom's fed ex package came, and this time we were here. She got him 5 great books, colorful, with the thick pages so he can turn. Then I went out and got a cake, got a hair cut. Diana got a cake too. We went to the park, and coming home from the park ran into Paquita and Abuela. They took William. Diana was upset I didn't have the baby. She yelled, "I haven't seen my baby today!"

No comments: