Monday, April 11, 2005

238. Habachi

William woke up Sunday we hung out a little. Then Zane went out to smoke, and William cried. So I got him dressed, and Zane came back in. But not to waste the dressing efforts, we went to the park. Zane ran around with him, and then I did a little. I got to read. I see myself reading at the park, while the kids run around. When Deuce is larger than William is now. He watched cute little girls with matching coats on the rocking horse. A little Indian boy played with him a little. I let him go down the slide.

We came home and Virginia was there. Diana was angry at me for crossing the street without strapping William into the carriage. She whacked me.

We watched Sideways on DVD while William walked around, and eventually fell asleep. He slept through the night 11:30-7:40. That's pretty good for him.

It was a big help that Zane was here in the morning. I didn't have to take a speed shower.

We went out for Japanese food. William wasn't into being out, he was fussy. So we gobbled, and left. He did like the hibachi grill. He walked part way to the car. He got side tracked by headlights.

William was running around. He's getting more speed, he's more agile. He's banging on the bathroom door. Mom went to the bathroom. He's howling at her. We will take the family shower while Zane talks to Bridget.

No comments: