Friday, April 01, 2005

233. Beautiful Boy

Bill likes the blog, he thinks it's real professional. His child is due a month before ours. Cliff sent an e-mail asking for news, so I thought to write now.

William is doing well. He's napping right now. He's so sweet, so cute, and such a terror. He's very attached to me, which I adore, and he wails when I leave in the morning. He likes to play, and I like to make him laugh. I chase him some as a game. He pulls me into the bedroom and I read to him some. I hold him and dress him. He's wonderful. He hugs me, he can be more affectionate. He's so curious.

I already wrote about the latest Deuce news, the feet, the movement in Diana's womb. We're on the names Gwendolyn Carmen Bell for a girl, and Phineas Daniel Bell. We've got a long way to go, and revisions are likely. I like Daniel, but it might end up being the first name, and who knows.

We continue to struggle to work and take care of one baby. Sometimes I think it's so wonderful to get another one, I'm excited to see who they will be. Sometimes I panic, and wonder how will I cope with all the responsibility.

No comments: