Monday, April 25, 2005

245. New Mexico

William had an exciting day, and his parents were very tired. We employed the lights out, in bed, between his parents method. He eventually capitulated, with a fight. He woke up twice in the night, and then when the sun rose, he occasionally gave a wail, until I responded with my open eyed face. He wandered around the spacious grounds. I went for a run with Diana and now he's napping. Last night when I was in the pool he was afraid of me. I hope he likes to go into the pool or at least the hot tub. He likes the water fall, and the views. He's put a few rocks in his mouth. He's learning to negotiate the doorway lips that are different here. He's going to enjoy himself. He made a royal mess of dinner last night, and really refused to eat the putting instead spreading it around the table. I think he's taking a nap now. Hope to give some more exciting Jyoti updates from New Mexico.

No comments: