Monday, January 31, 2005

205. Three Steps

William took 3 unaided steps. He was excited to walk towards my waving hand, and he took 3 unaided steps. Without shoes, in his pj's. Diana had a look of "I don't want to scream and scare him, but I'm amazed!" and, "Did you see it, did you see it!" I just saw him move toward me, I did not know it was on his own power unassisted.

William went to bed around 11 and woke up at 4. He drank 2 oz of milk and slept, but awoke when I put him in the crib. I went to bed with him, and returned him to the crib around 5

William likes to kick. He likes to walk with assistance, and kick something. A ball, a car, anything that will roll.

William put his hands in the snow today. He was walking outside, and he gingerly touched the snow. I made 3 little snow balls for him, but then he was distracted and we walked away.

William likes the movie Muppets Take Manhattan.

I came home Monday night and William was a little weepy, clingy. His face looks older, somehow.

No comments: