Tuesday, January 04, 2005

187. Personnel change

William went from 10 days with his mother, 5+ days with his California grandparents, a weekend with me, to a day with Abuela and Abuelo, Diana being scant because of work, and seeing KayLa and Virginia. I picked Virginia up at the airport and she visited for a little while, before she went back home. She took KayLa home, which was much appreciated. I read in bed, and Diana played with William and watched TV. Except William kept walking in to see me, and I'd pick him up and play with him, until he cried for her, and then she'd come back, and repeat the process.

I can't be on the computer when he's around, or he wants to wail on the keyboard, or cries because he can not. Abuela said he was good during the day yesterday. Diana said he chowed down a lot when I went to get Virginia. He ate a bottle of food, and a bottle of fruit. I've never seen that. I think he's going through a growth spurt. He woke up for Diana, and I got up at 4:30 and fed him. Five o'clock is my opportunity to blog, I'm not sure I'm that committed to the blog.

William was chewing on my pizza crust. I thought it was harmless, it was pretty tough, and big. But he got a big piece off, and was choking on it. Opse. I brought home salads from Wendy's, after picking up Virginia. And he insisted on food. I gave him a slice of cucumber, which he chewed on for quite a while.

No comments: