Saturday, January 08, 2005

188. Second Tooth

I got my first actual message from my blog, thank you Zane. I was anxious, I was just trying to own it.

William was a little weepy after Zane and Bridget left, he gets attached after 5+ days. Us too.

He's got another tooth coming in on the bottom. He is eating more things: orange juice, rice and beans. Diana's mother reports he is eating very well. He ate some rice I gave him last night.

He can stand for about 30 seconds on his own, when he is wearing his shoes. He's so curious and interested in everything.

He's slept through the night the past 2 nights. Friday morning he woke up at 5:30, which was difficult because when ever I wake up that early, I hope to get in a meditation. He slept from 7-8, and woke up sweetly, not fighting to get into his coat, or complaining. He goes to bed around 9-10, but it's a light sleep, and if you put him in the crib, he wakes up. He had a cold on Wednesday, but it's gone, now Diana and I have the cold, and we're kind of wiped out by it.

The same old paradox of personal writing. Not enough time to write, lots to write about.

Alex gave William a nice little bear that says over 200 different things. It's like the one Bob Grabowsky lent me for my office at my internship at Addabbo. Thanks again Alex.

No comments: