Tuesday, January 11, 2005

191. Sick

William came home a little frantic Sunday night. He's a little over stimulated by these parties. They were calling him John Denver because of his hair cut. He liked playing with Emma's toys.

William spent Monday with Di Bell, his great aunt. He did not take a nap for her even though he's got a cold. I've taken a day off because I feel so sick. I shouldn't be writing but I actually have the time.

He continues to walk around a lot. He's enjoying playing with food. Abuela came and took William because I was feeling sick, bless her.

He's been sick too. He had 2 huge crying jags, and she was concerned about him. He's been a little more clingy, but he seems OK. KayLa came over to help out Diana. Diana found some high blood pressure cold medicine.

No comments: