Thursday, May 27, 2004

First One: The purpose of William Bell's wonder years blog

William is 6 weeks and 1 day old today. Liz Breland with her son Seth, and his Abuelo came to visit. Poor Diana hasn't gotten much sleep. She's been up through the night every night on the hour. She hasn't woken me up yet, to take care of the baby, except sometimes she lays him by me, and goes to the bathroom and he fuses, and I wake up. But I really don't have much to complain about. She's been very nice, and I am grateful to her.

William has learned to drool. Diana set up a activity links gym, where he lays on his back, and plays with things. He doesn't really have control of his hands yet.

He smiled at me today, though.

The purpose of this blog is to keep people in the loop about the growing up of William. I'm a bit compulsive, and I'm not employed, and I've got a cable connection, so why not. I read about blogs in the Times today, and it caught my interest. I hope family and friends can check in when ever they want info on Sparky. I'll try to be terse, and not bloviate too much. Enjoy.

No comments: