Thursday, May 27, 2004

3. Bed Time

Diana just put him down. He's not going to sleep through the night, there's no way. My mother told me today that I didn't slept through the night until I was about one year old. But maybe she can get some sleep. Maybe I can convince her to let me give Sparky a bottle, and let her sleep. I think maybe her thinking about going back to work on Tuesday, has got her going all out.

Of course the instant she put him down, he woke up. He prefers to sleep on people. He slept on me a lot today. And her. The phone was ringing next to Diana and she didn't even wake up, she was so tired.

I love swaddling. It's wonderful. I like doing it, and I like watching it. My poker buddies think I'm crazy to like changing a diaper, too. He's so cute when he's swaddled. Diana is breast feeding him while he's swaddled.

No comments: