Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday update

By the way, those aren't his glasses, they are mine. He's got an eye appointment soon. We'll see what's up then.

I was looking at the comments on YouTube about the videos. Amazing. I've actually started up a correspondence with someone based on the videos. One video has been watched 2,442 times. Obviously by Thomas The Tank Engine fanatics. I think I have 5 people subscribing to the videos. Yeesh. And they're not family.

So this morning I took William to gymnastics. He wasn't in a very compliant mood, and I had difficulty with him. He wouldn't sit on the black line, he wasn't participating and following directions. A complete challenge for me. Then we went to breakfast with Leah and her parents, and he was absolutely wonderful and kind and sweet to Leah, which thrilled her parents. Then he had a huge meltdown because he wanted a train or something from the store, and I wouldn't do it. I gave in last week because I wanted to buy something. And Virginia in her kindness bought him some stuff he wanted the next week. One kids comment on YouTube was "he's so lucky!" about the video of them getting stuff from Glamma (the preferred term for my mother) and Grandpa Rich.

So I we went over to Abuela's. I took off to read at home. I'm doing a practice day tomorrow, so I won't see them much, but I've got so much reading to do. Better do some now.

No comments: