Thursday, November 08, 2007

11/8/07

William wants glamma Kathy and Grandpa Rich to come so they can bring Balty. He has a Balty, but it's not "wooden". It's plastic, and he wants a wooden Balty, which is the boat in Thomas the Tank Engine.
He likes to watch the video where he's opening the gifts and he's really excited.

We were at the pizza store and some older kids came in.

William said, "they're cool."

I said, "why?"

William said, "they're older." I think I felt that way when I was younger, but actually I think that still. People who are older are cooler because they are wiser. But younger people are cool too, because they are often not so cluttered, cynical or worn down.

William says "nana nana nana nana." He likes to play, "you can't catch me."

The boys woke up at 6, instead of 7. I came home early because one of my co-workers father died, and everyone was concerned about her. I offered to drive her home. I'll work an hour later to make up for it, but I got to take the boys to the park. William can really run.

No comments: