Friday, November 09, 2007

Natasia reads books.

William and Andres are being read to by Natasia. She's the mummy in the recent Halloween pictures. She's the one who lived with us when her mother and father split up, with her mother. She's the one who's been very precious to us, because of the tight relationship. As her mother sleeps on the couch, Diana does some work, and I blog a little bit before I go to bed, Natasia read to my boys. She reads really well to them, and while she's only 10, she does a good job with the boys. Sometimes she acts out on her jealousy and envy, or is just plain tired of being in charge with all the exhausted adults, but she's an absolute treasure to my boys, and I really appreciate that. The boys adore her, and have her in high regard.

We watched Ratatouille tonight. I enjoyed it. Finding Nemo is still my favorite, and Balto is pretty good, plus Cars is pretty good. I also like Tarzan. These movies have, I feel, very deep messages, many messages, and friendship, tolerance and flexibility of mind are important values. This is similar, and as I watch this movie, possibly over and over again, we'll see how it stands up. That is if it makes that cut by the boys taste.

No comments: