Monday, December 18, 2006

445. Busy weekend

Friday night Cliff and Paul came over. Paul brought a present, and Cliff let the boys play a program on his computer. The boys like Paul and Cliff, which is cool. It's great when they come over, and I regret to have such divided attention, but they are both pretty good with accepting my current circumstances.

Saturday Diana helped Virginia and Tim move, and I joined them with Aida and the boys later. A huge lovely house in nice suburban New Jersey. They seem very excited to settle in, and eager to do all these tasks to make the home feel right for them. William enjoyed running around in all the space. They both love to explore everything. They are very curious to explore everything. Andrew is even getting to be a little pushy, grabbing my shirt, demanding by crying and other vocalizations.

The street light went off at 6:52 am Sunday morning. Andrew woke up and was very cute. When you're around them a lot, they can seem unremarkable for a time, but when Andrew wakes up in the morning, he seems so precious. He ate a banana with me and some soy milk.

William asked for ice creme, some other things that were not breakfast food, and then asked for toast. I made him some toast, but Andrew ended up eating it.

Seth gave me a big 4 person tent. I took it to Virginia's. I hoping to camp with the boys in her yard some time, to gradually get them into going into the great outdoors.

The new car has more storage and I brought back William (originally AJ's) old car bed. Andrew spent his last night in a crib. They go in and out of our bed, co-sleeping. We don't Ferberize.

Aunt Di came over Sunday, after visiting her son up at Vassar. It's lovely to see her as usual. Looks like there's a cousin's gathering in the Grand Canyon, and I've been invited to join. I'm looking forward to it, it's in May. Diana agree to my attending. Di was gone before I woke up, a nice and sweet visit.

No comments: