Saturday, December 09, 2006

441. ABCD!

Andrew shook his head ¨yes¨ the other day. He's into saying assenting or showing his disapproval more clearly. He can imitate sounds. He woke up at 6:15am Wednesday, and Diana interrupted my meditation because she had to catch a ride, which is fine. I ended up giving him a shower, like I have done with William many times.

Friday night, Diana went into the boy's bedroom, and Andrew had gotten into the crib. He's never done that before. I think it's time to get a new bed. We sent the car one over to Virginia, but she's moving next weekend, and very very busy, and I don't want to make any demands on her. So many 2007.

William is playing to himself more, he's more self sufficient. Also when he hurts himself he asks for milk, or a band aid, and the other day when he coughed, he said, "I want medicine."

I brought Nati over last night. Aida was going to a concert. I got to bed at a decent hour, but it was still hard to get up at 5 am to meditate for an hour. No mitra meeting today for me with Seth, Andrew and Alyssa, because Diana has to work on her paper all day, and then we have Josephine's 9th Annual Holiday Party in the evening. Abuela is decorating their tree with Natasia and Robyn, tonight, too.

William said, "ABCD" last night for the first time. I was very impressed.

No comments: