Sunday, June 26, 2005

275. Family Art

Diana took a nap Friday night, while Paquita and Magali had William. I read. William came home after a day in the city, pretty happy. Paquita and Magali are doing to be taking care of him tomorrow afternoon too.

Diana's mother does much too. She was talking on the phone and he put his finger to his mouth and she swears he told her to be quiet.

He woke 3 times in the night again Friday, the second night in a row. Is it teething? Is it because we spoil him? Is it the right thing to do? I think it is, but it's very difficult on us. He's worth it though. Everyone says he's happy

Saturday was an excellent day because we went to a museum of Himalayan art (http://www.rmanyc.org/). They have a kids program, and while William was too young, and we were late, they allowed us to participate. We made our first family piece of art we did. I want to take Natasia and Robyn and AJ and Venus and Joseph and Brain and Nicole. And Braxton. And baby Wode, I forget Morris' baby's name.

That's our first nuclear family trip into Manhattan to a museum. We need to do that more. He walked around the museum, a lot, but I think he got something out of it. I'm not sure if I want to aspire to the Alpha Mom type parents in the article in New York Magazine I read recently, but I think we can do more activities.

William took a whopping fall in the kitchen at Gigi's. He slipped on water he spread out. What on the head, too. Then later down in the basement he went into the coffee table with his lip. A couple of howlers right close together.

William likes to hump off the stairs into Diana's arms. He woke up at 7 on Sunday, and then went back to sleep. Unfortunately I didn't.

William just bit Diana in the belly.

No comments: