Friday, July 01, 2005

276. Heart OK

Diana took William to the cardiologist, because when he was first born, he was breathing heavily at one point, and because it's good to rule out problems, it's a way of attacking anxiety. Everything is OK, no problems.

William has been fussy lately. He's had a fever and we think he's teething. He's also had a serious case of the mamites. He wants his mom. The other day, I gave him a bath. Usually he loves a bath, with whoever. But he wanted his mom, the bath was not so important.

Last night we came out here to NJ with Paquita and Magali. I went to work. They're out shopping, that's why I have the opportunity to blog. It's been hard to blog lately.

I'm looking forward to my parents coming this weekend, William grandparents, Kathy and Rich from Chicago. Paul (the godfather) and Ray are coming to to see my parents too, which is nice. The more the merrier.

Aminta gave us another toy, they were going to throw out where she works. We baby sat Steven again. He's a sweet kid. William loves his Natasia though. Natasia and Robyn went to the park, and he cried. We asked Paquita if they could take William. Paquita and Magali have been very helpful with William. They're so kind. Magali is going home next Wednesday. We're going to miss her.

Got an e-mail with amazing photos from Erica Orjuela, Diana and my friend who moved to Florida. Very cute kids. Adorable. Kids are great. William is so wonderful. I'm constantly amazed that his novelty has not worn off, and how deeply I feel love for him.

No comments: