Saturday, July 02, 2005

277. Tooth #8

Touched tooth #8, and he kind of fussed. He's been chewing on ice this morning, I think that's the best relief we've found for his teething.

Diana fell asleep on the couch last night. William didn't like that, but finally joined her. Virginia came home with dinner, and I had dinner with Paquita, Magali and Virginia. Then I went to bed. I woke up at 4 when William began fussing. Diana didn't wake up, so I gave him some milk. He drank some, and then was still awake. So I walked him some to try and get him to sleep. But he wanted his momma. So she woke up when he crawled to her and cried in her face. Once again I could not shield her from her son's sleep depriving demands. Diana is pretty good at sacraficing for others, I have to be on hand for a collapse, or to just help her out.

He woke at 7, and again, would not take any substitutes. He pushed to get off of me, and to his mother. She got up. I couldn't sleep and helped her out some. Virginia woke up, then Magali and Paquita. So we're a team of 4 adults.

When I sat down to write this, I heard him, and ran. He was at the top of the stairs, they had assumed I was there, but I was not. Luckily he waits for assistance.

Time for breakfast. We pick up Grandma and Grandpa at Newark this afternoon.

No comments: