Saturday, June 11, 2005

269. Sleep

William slept in the car on the long gridlock ride over to New Jersey yesterday evening.

He's very attached to Diana these days. I held them the other night while he wailed for her just out of reach in the shower. I could not console him.

I think it's appropriate for him to be primarily attached to her, but I am a little jealous of Diana.

Virginia had William sleep with her last night. She gave us the gift of uninterrupted sleep, and sleeping in.

Diana to William to this big thing at South Street Seaport for children. I slept for 4 hours and watched Blade Runner. A very impressionistic movie, I'm sure the book is better. Now I am lonely for William, I wish they would come home. But I am caught up on sleep, though I don't really feel that way.

No comments: