Friday, June 17, 2005

271. Growth!

I still can't believe I have William as a son. I'm still gob-smacked by it.

KayLa took care of William till 1pm today, when Diana's mother came over. KayLa slept over. Diana was hoping to get the big AC in but it didn't come off. She was going to take him to the grocery when I came home. He cried, so I played with him instead, and then he wanted to come home. He's been very clingy toward me, which is the best father's day present.

He's got a layer of fur on his body. On his back there's a center to the swirl, on his spin, a little above where his arms come out.

He's not been napping and sleeping through most the night. I thought the one night he slept 13 hours he might be going through a growth spurt. He seems so huge to me know.

Last night when Natasia left, he cried and cried. He's attached to his mother, his father, his abuela, his Gigi, but he enjoys the company of Natasia. She entertains him.

No comments: