Wednesday, June 22, 2005

274. Doctor's Appointment

William cut another tooth, this time on the bottom, right. Now he has 7.

The doctor says we have to wean him off the bottle, only sippy cups, and only 3 bottles of milk a day, he needs to be eating more hard food. Too much milk and he can become anemic. William is 28 lbs. He got three shots (polio, tuberculosis and measles).

We baby sat Steven, the upstairs neighbor's kid, Aminta and Don Smith. Aminta is from El Salvador. She gave us a garbage bag of clothes (Steven is 6) and a bag of toys.

Monday William gave me the gift of crying when I left him. I like it that he's attached to me. Monday night he gave us the gift of pitching a fit. We let him play a little in the bathroom, but it was enough, and he cried and cried. He sucked down some milk, and fell asleep quickly.

I found my father's day gift in the fridge. William bought me a watch, she had lost.

No comments: