Thursday, March 23, 2006

374. Andrew is 6 months!

Andrew is 6 months today, 15 plus if you count it from conception, which we estimate somewhere around New Year. He's a sweet lovable adorable little baby. Virginia stopped by on her way home from somewhere or other. I got some good pictures of her holding both the boys.

I had Emma and William in my lap reading before Angie came. I feel really lucky that William has Emma to bounce off of, play with, fight with and ignore. When he got a little rough with her, I said, "kiss" and he tries to kiss her, and be sweet. He's really quite adorable. William's dancing has become more sophisticated and varied, but he got shy dancing for Virginia.

Andrew woke up at 7 this morning. I fed him (too much it turns out) and he puked up a little bit. I sat him down and tried to meditate, but you need to occasionally feed him new toys to play with and examine, and he occasionally leans over and loses his position.

William is so much for me, and Andrew was so much on top of that. I didn't get to spend 6 months not working with him, which feels unfair somehow. But I think he has a wonderful spirit so far, and I'm just so curious to see what kind of person he turns out to be, and how he and William develop their sibling relationship. Life is very rich.

No comments: