Monday, March 06, 2006

368. Solid Food

Natasia called today. She said she was coming over. That's the first time I've picked up the phone to hear her voice. She called us. She's 8. She says, "actually eight and a half!" William likes to eat gogurt with Natasia. Aida came over. Diana's mother is coming over and they're going to be feeding Andrew cereal for the first time today.

William said "smile", "rain", "snow" and "please".

I watched William and Andrew yesterday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., my longest stretch alone with the two of them. It went well, and I didn't turn on the TV until 4:45, when Andrew's fussiness made me want to distract William for a little while.

On Monday Diana fed Andrew rice cereal with apple sauce and some formula. He took it fine, but later in the day puked up formula.

No comments: