Friday, December 23, 2005

356. Seven new teeth!

Diana says she noticed 7 new teeth today in William. Pop.

William said "Daddy", trying to get him to talk to me on the phone, and he went to the door expectant. That's usually when she says "Daddy".

William says "more" for bubbles, the speech therapist taught him that, maybe. She suggests I have a little story book about going home, to help him with the transition. He's been throwing tantrums when he comes home.

We got a present from Celeste, Steve and Katie last night. Tonight we got ones from Zane and Bridget, Kathy and Rich, and Ginger. Yeeha! We're off to New Jersey when Diana and Virginia get back from shopping. William has temporarily fallen asleep, which gives me the freedom to write this.

Happy holidays to everyone! I'm very excited to share this holiday with my two fine boys. William did not tear apart a gift we opened, but he did help me to rip it. I think this is going to be a learning Christmas for him. It's not really my holiday but I'm happy for everyone else, and I get caught up in the positive emotions and giving.

No comments: