Friday, December 02, 2005

350. Freakenomics

Diana took William off for a retest of his hearing, because he was sick last time. They say nothing is wrong with his hearing.

Poor Andrew has a fever from the shots last night, and has been crying a lot. Diana ended up taking him back to the doctor for antibiotics, he's had a bad reaction to his inoculations.

The doctor gave him antibiotics and he's doing OK. Diana left him with me, to go get William, and we had some good times together. He didn't have a bad night, he seems to be OK. Cute as ever.

Abuela has a doctor's appointment, so no afternoon off. Janet is going to come over and learn where we are, and learn the public transportation routes. She's been getting rides from Victor.

I'm enjoying reading Freakenomics (thank you aunt di!). It has a lot about parenting. Nagabodhi has suggested that I try and write a FWBO parenting book, which is quite daunting, but an interesting idea. I might take a run at it, but not sure it will come to complete fruition.

My back is feeling better. Figures it's my last day off. It's been a wonderful time with the boys. Can't say I've spent more time with Diana even though we've been in the same room. We need to get alone.

No comments: