Wednesday, November 30, 2005

348, Overwhelmed

In Georgia I raked the leaves. William got a walk every day, walked around, and got to play in the leaves. He liked all the toys his grandmother gave him. William liked it that there were people around to hold Andrew, so I could attend to him.

William throws away things for me now, in the garbage can, and gets my print out and brings it to me. But he's also throwing away anything, and we have to teach him what trash is.

Looks like William might get some speech pathology services in the home. He's not going to have to go to school.

Andrew seems to grow and grow. Gretchen asked what his name is. His name is Andres but I call him Andrew. We don't call William Guillermo, but I suppose we could.

Rich saw the pictures from Thanksgiving and asked about Braxton. He's a cut little boy, I hope he is well.

I gave Andrew a bath this morning, my first for him. Much easier to give a second first bath, though.

Diana tries to rev herself up to go back to work Monday. Diana is over meeting the (hopefully) new baby sitter helper for Abuela. Hope William gets along with her.

William ate strawberries, yogurt and chicken so far today.

No comments: