Saturday, November 05, 2005

343. Boo!

William slept for a while. I took a shower, and when I came out, they were all awake. I took William for a walk outside. I took him to the flea market, but he was clingy and wanted to be held instead of ride in the stroller.

Diana reports William has watched the Backyardigans, and there's one about being a ghost, and saying "boo!" Diana says it to him occasionally to get him to play, but he doesn't respond. Today he went to her and went "boo!"

I was reading him one of his books, and the word "hug" came up an he hugged me.

Abuelo and Abuela came over, and he gets very afraid of Abuela because in the past she meant that I was dropping him off, saying goodbye. He pushed her.

He's eaten well today. Strawberries, tomatoes, beans, carrots, broccoli, eggs, lasagna.

No comments: