Tuesday, November 01, 2005

340. Halloween

Tuesday morning William woke up and gave him a bottle. I fell asleep on the couch, but woke up later and put him to bed. He woke up early, so it doesn't look like I can meditate, unless Diana gets up, and I'm reluctant to ask her to get up. Only if she's breast feeding. When I meditate in the morning it changes the quality of my day, but it's not a panacea. Just something that enhances life for the better. Additionally, it's a spiritual practice for me. It's the last thing I cut out, but even that gets cut out at times. But today I get to meditate, Andrew is going to be fed.

Monday night, I told William that I loved him, and he put out his cheek for me to kiss.

William was Mickey Mouse, and Emma was Minnie Mouse. AJ was Human Torch. Steven was the Wizzard. Venus was a genie and Natasia was Pocahontus. Andrew was a pea in a pod. We went trick or treating for 45 minutes and had a good time.

No comments: