Monday, March 31, 2008

week wrapup

William has taken to asking for gel in his hair. I put it in there once for his school picture. I bought some cheap gel once just for fun, it was only 99 cents. The boys love the feel of it. Andrew sticks his hand in for a hand of goop too, and mashes it in his hair.

When William got to school last week, he just pointed to his hair, and looked smiled. I'm always pushing him to use his words, but that's funny.

Diana tells me William tells her, "use your words mommy."

We had a lovely visit from Katie and her friend Logan, who were visiting New York! I love family visits! They were both excellent with the boys. My sister Gretchen wrote me, "who's that woman playing with the boys like I do!"


Andrew has been saying, "Dinosaurs died out millions and millions of years ago," but her garbles the last bit. I know he's my child, but I think he has extra cuteness most of the time. He's absolutely cute. Except when he fights with his brother. Their fighting really distresses me, but I think it's mostly normal.

William finished with his Saturday gym class. They might take a brother and me class in the summer. William begins t-ball very soon.

We went to the park on Sunday. There were some great kids for running around, but they left. Then the boys were playing in the sand. After a while they began to fight, so after some persuasion, we went to get pizza. They like to eat it there, but their hands were dirty, so we ate at home. They always ask for 25 cent trinkets from the machines. I give them to them if I have change and they are behaving the way I want them to.

No comments: