Wednesday, March 05, 2008

missing boys

I miss my boys, going back to work. At times being home with the boys is so challenging and stressful, work is less stressful. It doesn't matter, this vacation really affected me, I felt a closeness to the boys, and I really liked being with them. I'm missing them being back at work, I feel a kind of heart ache.

William got 3 days in a row sleeping in his own bed. I woke up this morning with both boys in bed with us. I'm working on having them eat at the dinner table more independently. I'm working to get William to toilet himself more independently, pull his own pants down, set himself on the toilet. He's going through something. Poor Diana was very challenged last night. Both boys, but especially William can be very challenging. Still, I miss them.

No comments: