Sunday, August 21, 2005

294. Remodeling

After all these women throwing themselves at him, he threw himself at Ava. We drove over to New Jersey to see Josephine, Michael, Evan and Ava. We'll have to leave earlier next time, traffic isn't great going to the Holland Tunnel. I took a million pictures of Ava. She looks a little bit like an elf, with her pointy ears and big eyes. I think she's very cute. And she's very verbal.

William slept on the ride there, and back. Today Diana went to Home Depot and picked out the materials to remodel our bathroom. The living room is filled with it now. This week, I'm going to have to shower and go to the bathroom at neighbors and at Abuela and Abuelo's. I'm not looking forward to that, but our bathroom was pretty bad, and it will be easier to wash William when we get a new shower deal. The doors made it hard to get to him.

This morning he didn't want to stay at the park. It's very hot. It's supposed to cool off in the week. He was fussy at home. He was up in the window sill again. I would take pictures, but I got some good pictures of him before. We took a 2 hour nap together, which was nice. And he's letting me write now.

No comments: