Saturday, August 20, 2005

293. Kissing cousins

William has been kissing Emma, his first cousin, and Nicole, his second cousin. We went to Joseph's party last night. Happy Birthday Joseph. We took AJ and Venus.

Friday morning I got up at 3 am, because Diana whacked me. Friday was a hard day at work, in part because of getting up. They I got home and Emma, AJ and Venus were there, and were all over me when I got there. Then we went to a party. And I got up early this morning and took care of William, and then took him out when it looked like he was going to begin to go try and get his mom out of bed. I got a package from the post office. I got some Buddhist children's books, though they're a little complicated, so I'll have to wait to read them to William and Andrew. A guy at a deli gave me a free coffee after we talked about our children. I gave William some of my eggs from my egg sandwich. The park was pretty quiet when I got there, only one father with two little daughters. William tried to make contact with the older one, but she was not into him. I talked with Rich on my cell phone for a little while. After a while, he got tired, and I took him home. I was glad to give Diana sleep, but I didn't have the energy to keep him out when we got home. Diana kept sleeping, but when he fell down, and began wailing, she got up. I'm glad she got some sleep. My neck in tense. I feel like I'm close to the breaking point sometimes, but I know from experience, that I have more and more I can give. Diana is my model for taking it till she bursts. She's been baby sitting Harry's kids. It's brought on more stress, but it's also a rich experience.

No comments: