Thursday, February 10, 2005

211. No!

William ate some of the meat-loaf and mashed potatoes. I finished it up and he was upset. So I let him play with the Tupperware. He spread mashed potatoes all over himself. Diana woke up and commented. I said, "I've got to learn to say no." William said, "No!" We laughed.

Then William fell and bumped his head. Yesterday Diana felt so guilty because William fell off the bed. He's pretty tough. I fear the day he cries and cries, and then I'd know he was really hurt like I was when I fractured my skull, falling from a washing machine to the cement floor.

Diana has heart burn. Said just said, "I believe before the night is through I will throw up. She threw up yesterday. Everyone thinks it's going to be a girl, because Diana feels differently than last time. She's back to moaning when she sleeps.

No comments: