Saturday, February 05, 2005

207. 7 Steps

William took about 7 steps on his own last night. Diana deserved the rest last night, so when she laid in bed, I turned off the light, and shut the door. William walked around, pulled books off the shelves, played with this and that. He kept moving. I thought he was ready to go to sleep, and turned off the light, but he did not want to and somehow he was crying a lot. I felt like such a failure not to be able to stop his crying, and I get really tense when he cries a lot. Unfortunately Diana woke up. I got up in the morning with him, and Diana got up a couple of hours later. Diana is out now with William and her parents shopping. The plan tonight is that she's going to go out to see a chick flick.

Everyone has been so wonderful with the congratulations and joy, it's been really wonderful.

What do I do about the blog? What about Deuce? Create a second blog for Deuce? Create a new blog for both of them? Create a blog about an overwhelmed father?

No comments: