Sunday, February 06, 2005

208. Diner

I woke up from my nap, and Diana went out to a movie. William was at his Abuela's, so I went over there, and brought him back. First time I used the new stroller, seems good. A little different than the last one, there's a sort of bar in front. So from 7-11, I played with William, walking him around, and watching him play, keeping him out of trouble. We haven't baby proofed the house yet, because there's always got to be someone with him right now, so one, it's hard to get it done, and two, there's always someone with him to baby proof.

Sometimes I would try to make him walk. Sometimes he would want to do it, and sometimes he would refuse by just sitting down.

I think he swallowed an ice cube, and that made him weepy for a while, and then after that he was sort of wilted, and he finally fell asleep in my arms around 11. I put him in the crib, and he woke up later around midnight, and I held him and read in bed. Diana came home from her movie and put him in bed.

He woke up around 6, and I fed him the bottle and he went back to sleep quickly. Diana let me sleep till 10, but she reports she got up with him around 8.

We took him out to a diner. He sat in the chair and ate strawberries for a little while, but quickly he wanted to walk around the place. It wasn't bad, and everyone was sweet. I think breakfast is the best meal for him, at a restaurant, unless there are more people, for a while.

Diana doesn't like "Deuce" as a fetus name. She prefers "baby".

William fell asleep in the car ride home. It's such a nice day, we wanted to take him to the park. Maybe when he wakes up.

No comments: