Saturday, August 11, 2007

P O P

William said, "I want a P O P," spelling it out. Virginia said, "yea, he learned that last weekend." Aida and Virginia like the idea that they learned a bunch of things while we were away under their excellent tutelage. It's a nice narrative. I appreciate them letting us get away.

William only brought paint splattered Thomas, Annie and Clarabell. He keeps saying he wants Mavis or Henry, or his other trains. I try to explain to him that they're far away back in NYC.

Poor little Andrew threw up in the car ride. I feel deeply disturbed when that kind of thing happens, helpless to comfort and sooth them, while I have to stay on the road and get to a place to turn off and clean him up. Diana sat with him in the back, we didn't make him get into the car seat again.

Tim's father had a stroke while he was in California. Tim went out there, he's getting back tomorrow. I sent a message wishing him well on line. The hospital has a cool interface where you can get updates and see pictures and send well wishes. It's really quite touching. He's a nice guy, you can tell how important he is to Tim. So I wish them all well.

Today we celebrate Natasia's birthday in New Jersey, so I won't load up a bunch of videos, but I've got the flip video back, so I can do that. And Gigi has Wi-Fi so I can use my laptop. He's the video of the boys jumping on the bed, kicking each other, etc.

No comments: