Saturday, June 09, 2007

water balloons

Andrew has diarrhea. Harry gave William a battery powered James. He wouldn't let me put a battery in it until he was asleep.

I took them to the park. They walk around. William isn't afraid to go into the water now. I got some water balloons and we had some fun with that. Emma, AJ and Harry came over after. Then Natasia, Robyn and Aida. Diana went out to get a hair cut, and William fell asleep while watching Nemo. Andrew fell asleep too. I wouldn't let him sleep, but he's got diarrhea, and I don't want to refuse him fluids or rest.

When I came home from the Grand Canyon I weighted 231. William is 41.5. Andrew is 27. I was 145 in high school. 170 in college. I got down to 210 when I was running the marathon. Seems like a lot, I really should lose some weight. It's pretty hard, food is so comforting.

I was reading outside after my meditation and I heard the sickening thud of Andrew falling off the bed. He's got a little mark near the left side of his nostril, but otherwise he's OK.

Andrew's speech is variable. Sometimes he says a lot, and imitates what you say. Sometimes he's garbled, or is disinclined to talk. William is talking a lot, though sometimes he doesn't make sense. I'm pushing myself to be as verbal as I can be around them.

No comments: