Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Best Day Ever

The boys slept later this Tuesday morning. William to 8, Andrew to 8:30. Andrew is pissed off I take a shower and begin the routine of my leaving. They usually get up at 7.

Last night, Diana called the boys back into the bedroom to go to bed. William cocked his arm like he had a watch on it, looked at it like he had a watch, and then said, "got to go," and he left. That morning, I'd looked at my watch and said, "look at the time, Paquita is going to be here soon." I think more than what I say, it what I do. And that's terrible almost because having children has brought out the temper in me.

Last night William identified the wheels to the right truck in his truck book. That's the first time I've seen that. He changes so quickly, it's hard to capture.

Diana reports the boys fought over who's mommy she was. "My mommy!" they shouted at each other.

That night they cried when I wouldn't go in the opposite directions they were pulling me. Andrew has this cry when he hears "no". It breaks your heart.

Wednesday night we tried to watch Eragon, but they hopped about and didn't really watch it. William tried for 20 minutes. I got home and they were out with their Abuela at the park. When they came back, Diana and I screamed at them through the window to say hello. I hope they realized on the other side the feeling of being outside, while mommy and daddy were on the inside. When William came inside he was singing the Spongebob song "the best day every!

Nati slept over, and Abuelo, Abuela are taking them all to the zoo today.

No comments: