Sunday, June 11, 2006

398. Cars!

Andrew has another tooth on the bottom, he's no longer a snaggle toothed little baby. Abuela, his favorite, took care of him yesterday while William went to his first movie in the movie theater. He went to see Cars with Aida, Natasia, two of her nieces and Virginia. Diana said he liked it for a half hour, and enjoyed the popcorn. But then he walked around, and eventually fell asleep since it was around his nap time. That's what I thought would happen. Because I went to see my buddhist friends, I missed out on it, and then they didn't come home till 6, so I got to vacuum and read and nap.

Zane and Bridget sent some nice onesies for the boys, so they can dress up in the same thing. Diana has to wash them first, but William insisted on trying his on, and Diana said he looked cute in it.

Andrew dances, he shakes his booty to the music. He's got pincer hands, sometimes he clings to me, and pulls my hair, or pinches my skin.

For breakfast on Sunday William had blueberries, eggs, milk and banana. Andrew had baby cereal with some mango baby food mixed in. The both made me the present of a poopy diaper.

William calls chips "cookies", like he calls milk "juice". Someday we'll be able to correct these things.

Andrew has been able to stand for 20 seconds.

No comments: