Saturday, June 03, 2006

394. Opse

Last Sunday morning William slept all night in his bed, and then walked out to play with his cars in the window first, and did not climb in bed with us.

Andrew sticks his tongue out to his left, to touch his new tooth, lower left.

On Monday, I met the extended family at Flushing Meadows Park. William was playing in the sprinklers. I think he had a good day of exploration and playing. Andrew slept, but woke up and did his one man entertainment show of trying to walk and stand. I biked there, and left them when they were leaving to walk back. They go caught in the rain, but declined the car pickup.

William doesn't like Dora so much, or commercials. He's gotten into the cookie monster, and he likes it when I show my "terrible claws" when I act out in reading Where The Wild Things Are. He's been getting into the Sesame Beginnings DVDs. He's gotten a diaper rash for the first time, to my knowledge. Diana thinks that it's cute he goes "opse." He's figured out how to take the screen off the window and climb out onto the fire escape. Not good. We keep the window cracked because of that.

No comments: