Saturday, May 13, 2006

388. Da!

Andrew has a bad case of the momities. He cries when his mother walks away from him. William continues to be jealous, and act on it. William likes to try to make reparations after he's gotten a firm, "no!" which is sweet, but I'd rather he just didn't hurt his brother or make him cry. He is trying the best he can, and is aware of surveillance, and our wish for him to do no harm.

We've been discussing getting more structure in preparation for Diana going back to work in September, and just to get a regular bed time, and reduce and end the use of the bottle for William. With Diana not working, she doesn't have to get up for work, so she has decided to let them stay up with her. But I think another part of her wants them to get into a regular routine. I think also she would like my help at bed time, and with a late bed time and work, I'm just not available. She's asked me to maybe take some time off to make this happen, and I have agreed.

On a sad note, William's godfather, Paul, lost his cat Pumpkin Friday. I was quite sad for Paul in his loss, sad for Pumpkin. Paul has shared a life with him for 16 years.

It's Mother's Day Weekend. I let Diana sleep late.

Andrew says, "da!"

No comments: