Tuesday, May 02, 2006

385. Andrew crawls

Last night, somehow Andrew got 3 feet and pulled himself up onto his walker, to stand up. I was reading in the bedroom and Diana was doing some bottles in the kitchen. She yelled to come out. How did he get there? A combination of lunging and rolling, his only mode of solo locomotion yet. Today he crawled a little bit towards Diana and she said, "maybe that was how he got there."

Last night Diana went out to see another place to hold Natasia's confirmation dinner. So I had William. We went to the park. He likes to climb all over things, but I had a hard time prying out of his hands stuff. You need your hands free to climb. He's running around more. He went to play in the sand by the ball park, and took off his shoes. There was a little doggie he played with and played in the water fountain. I had a hard time keeping him off the ball fields, where adults were playing softball. He walked over to a intersection and he seems to have learned the word "bus". He's in awe of all the cars. I finally convinced him to come back into the park and he played on a big dirt pile. Finally I'd had enough and had to eat some dinner, so I took him home around 8, which he protested and called out "momma".

No comments: