Wednesday, May 03, 2006

386. Ear Infection

Andrew has a ear infection. William is fine. William was good, he was set down fairly easily and looked at some books in the doctor's office, and played with trucks in the waiting room. He played peekaboo with Andrew to make him laugh when he was crying.

I took Andrew and William to the doctor alone because Diana had to mind Emma, AJ and Venus. A fact has evolved-- I can't carry both of them, for very far. William was not to into walking, but he held my hand. I got the prescription sent to the wrong place, and they didn't give me the right bill. Aida was going to help me out, but she didn't get there until after I was finished. I had no expectations.

William went to bed last night at 7. They both woke up in the night. Andrew got up earlier than he usually does. William fell asleep on the coffee table at Abuela's, where Diana had gone to do some laundry. I woke him up when I took him to the doctor. He was upset this morning when I went in to meditate, and when I didn't have time to shower with him. He's sweet. He says goodbye and huged and kissed me.

No comments: