Sunday, August 10, 2008

tats

Andrew came in and said, "I saw two tats." Diana pointed out earlier to me that he puts a T with the C.

We had tickets to the Mets game, through family, but the Andrew said he was scared, and then William didn't want to go when I wouldn't take a whole backpack of toys. So I went with Jose and had a good time, even though the Mets lost. It's the last season at Shea, and perhaps it's just hype about the history of baseball, but I like going to Shea in it's last year. We took the boys last year, but they haven't been this year, the last year.

William had scratches on his face, Christian scratched him, trying to get a bat from him, at Nati's 11th birthday party on the weekend, for the larger family.

We just watched The Pursuit of Happyness, an intense movie. The boys are back from Aida's. Diana is sick, so Aida took care of the boys for a while, when I went to the Mets game.

No comments: