Monday, August 11, 2008

facebook link

Does this link work? It's public photos from my cell phone that I sent to Facebook.

So I think it works, so here's another one.

Thing one and thing two asleep.


So I'm just picking out the best from my mobile uploads on facebook. You can't see my double chin on this one.

This one
is one of my first on my cell phone, you can see how young Andres looks, I don't think he'd had a hair cut yet.

They're in a good mood getting back from Florida, sharing a pop.

Here's another early one of Andres.

Andrew's first hair cut.

I call Andres, "Andrew" because that's the name I wanted. Here Andres/Andrew has ice creme on his face.

Sunglasses William.

Perhaps my favorite. William fell asleep in the shopping cart, while Andrew looks on.

Mother's Day 2007

Track suit boys.

I love William's smile.


Cute kids.

One of Andrew.

No comments: