Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!

William had a wonderful birthday party last night thanks to family: Abuela, Abuelo, Magali, Aida, Natasia, Virginia, Tim and Sebastian were there when I arrived. Harry, Venus, Adam and Emma came over, and later Angie. The only cousins missing from Diana's side were Robyn and Ashton. The cousins from my side are too far away to come easily.

Cake, presents, running around, time together. I wish I wasn't so zonked from terminating with clients at work, I felt like a zombie. I love seeing everyone. Harry ended up doing me a kindness, that I really appreciated.

I left this morning before they woke up. I thought I'd let them sleep. William still has to pass inspection to go to school, even though I'm sure he's not contageous--otherwise we wouldn't have had the party.

Diana called me, because Andrew was upset I left before he woke up. He begged me to come home. I told him going to work provides him with the housing, clothes and food, so that we can live, and that by going to work, I am loving him. It's a practical necessity, and that I wish I had more control over my life, so I could turn around and come back.

Since they stole my time off at work (10 days--one of the reasons I got a new job) I can't take any time off. I think also that the trip to Orlando will be hard on them, not seeing me, even though there are going to be many good people on the trip. I'm going to miss those guys for 10 days! I love them so much!

No comments: