Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

2007 has been an excellent year for me because of William and Andres. They continually challenge and surprise me. They are my gurus. I wish them a wonderful 2008.

In 2007 William began school. Andrew and William have advanced in potty training. Their language development, social skills, ability to cooperate, be friendly and share has expanded. Their comprehension, problem solving has improved. They have become more expressive dancers, more dexterous and agile, their fine motor skills have improved. William likes puzzles, has good visual intelligence. Andrew is sometimes in William's shadow, but he boldly steps out at times, declares for himself. While I never like hitting, Andrew has learned to fight back and stand up for himself. So much so that one teacher at William's school thought Andrew was 8 and not 2, younger. They have become more affectionate and caring. They are always curious. They have so much energy.

I wish them well in 2008.

No comments: