Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Haven't posted in a while. The boys are OK. We had an intense weekend, I think mostly because I'm stressed out. The semester at ICP is over, my case presentation was helpful. I love my work, I love my children, wife and family, I love the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, my spiritual friendships. Life is very rich. It's the usual paradox--when life is very full, it's hard to write about, there's no time.

Today Diana and Virginia went to William's school party.

I've been offered money to put sponsored link onto my web site. So why not. I hope it's not too annoying, and you don't see me as corrupted. Links are inoffensive, and why not get money. I can buy things for my wife and sons. Now I need the time to figure out how to do all this. A project for 2008.

I'm very much looking forward to a visit from Zane, Bridge, Gretchen and Megan. I have so many families: Mother's side, father's side, step-mothers side, step-father's side. Then there are the inlaws. I'm grateful for family as much as they are challenging at times. I locate the challenge inside.

I'm grateful for the godfathers whom I saw on Sunday. Ray and Paul are dear friends, and it was lovely seeing them Sunday.

No comments: