Saturday, November 11, 2006

436. Toot toot!

William puts his head down, and pretends to count. You can distinctly hear "two" but the rest of the numbers are a garble. Then he runs around, not really looking for a hiding place and runs all over the place.

They use the end table and a launching pad for their jumps onto the couch. I think with the lamps broken, we could get rid o the end tables.

Andrew goes "toot toot", and it's really cute. I was doing some yoga yesterday and they were climbing all over me like a jungle gym.

I came home last night, and my entry into the apartment led Diana to finally check out in a nap. She slept fitfully through the noise, and got some rest. I let her sleep in, and got up in the night when Andrew cried. She's been a trooper all week, but it's hard for me to imagine sleeping less and functioning. We're both at the end of our ropes with sleep and demands on our time.

No comments: